Reading time: 2 min.
The end of 2019 has crept up on us, which means that it is time to take a look back on the ending year and review it all in a blog post which includes statistics, updates, and investment opportunities.
Crowdestate crowdfunding platform in numbers
We will soon be celebrating the sixth birthday of the Crowdestate platform! In this period, the 42 021 investors who have registered on the platform have funded a total of 206 investment opportunities. 83 797 051 euros of capital has been raised and, as at the end of 2019, the average annual return rate for the investors is 17.35% IRR.
Click here to access the statistics page of Crowdestate.
Summary of the quarters of the ending year:
Q1 – within the first three months, 21 new investment opportunities were added to the Crowdestate crowdfunding platform. There were 18 successful exits from projects, which involved payments to the investors in the total amount of €6,344,889.3.
Read a detailed overview of Q1 here.
Q2 – 24 new investment opportunities were added to the platform and there were 12 successful exits. Investors received payments from 49 different investment opportunities in the total amount of €5,466,666.12.
Read a detailed overview of Q2 here.
Q3 – 25 new investment opportunities were added. There were 12 successful exits from the investments made and the investors received payments from 54 different investment opportunities in the amount of €1,799,699.23.
Read a detailed overview of Q3 here.
Q4 (as of 27 December) – 20 new investment opportunities were added to the platform, there were 18 successful exits from projects and investors received payments from 57 different projects in the total amount of € 1 991 479.41.
A detailed overview of Q4 will be published in January 2020.
Updates of the Crowdestate crowdfunding platform
The platform underwent several updates in the course of the year, which were aimed at making the investment experience as convenient as possible for the investors! 🙂
- Overdue payments – we added a function to the platform which displays payments 1–90 days overdue in yellow and 90+ days overdue in red.
Furthermore, the list of overdue projects as of the beginning of the current month can now be downloaded from the statistics page.
Click here to see the statistics page.
- A new graph in the portfolio – the graph provides an in-depth overview of your portfolio – it includes net investments, revenue, principal amount, interest, shareholding, estimated income, and estimated principal amount and interest.
- Changes in the design of the website – we used new visuals and options to make the Crowdestate platform stylish and user-friendly. For example, everyone can now sort investment opportunities under the overview of projects as well as on the secondary market. We created a new ‘About Us’ page to introduce ourselves, which includes the timeline of Crowdestate from founding to this date, among other things.
Click here to see the ‘About us’ page.
Our website also includes the new page of certificates of good practice and the investor card and complete downloadable loan book can be found on the statistics page.
- A new report – in addition to the interest and balance report, it is now also possible to download an income report. The income report provides a better overview of the revenue earned, including interests, late payment interests, secondary market capital gain, expenditure, total (net) income, and payments to and from the investment account.
- Provisional estimated profitability – as of September 2019, we have been selectively establishing temporary transaction limits on investment opportunities, the current statuses of which significantly differ from the business plans initially disclosed by the Sponsors if there is a reason to believe that the repayment schedule initially provided by the Sponsor is not realistic.
Click here to read more.
Investors and investment opportunities
2019 has been a successful year from the perspective of new investors as well as projects. The community of Crowdestate investors has gained more than 16,000 new investors in the course of the year, resulting in 42 021 investors in total! Our entire team is sincerely grateful that you have decided to invest with us!
Not an investor yet? Click here to join the Crowdestate investment community! 🙂
In addition to increasing the number of investors, we have also expanded the market in which we are actively operating. Last year, we expanded to Georgia (click here to read more about the market in Georgia) and Romania (click here to read more about the market in Romania)!
Over 200 projects were funded by Crowdestate this year and 90 new investment opportunities were added to the platform from Estonia, Latvia, Italy, and Romania.
Click here to see the investment opportunities.
Problematic investment opportunities:
As always, nothing is perfect, thus, increasing volumes have been accompanied by increased numbers of overdue payments, as well as projects with provisional profitability and projects involved in debt proceedings:
- Kevade 9, 10137 Tallinn
- Lepa tee 1, 74201 Loo
- Metsa tee 31/33/35, Iru 74206, Eesti
- Q-haus Baltic OÜ
- H.M. Seafood OÜ
- Baltic Forest OÜ
Our entire team is paying special attention to the problematic projects and we are working together to find the best solutions to the problems.
All overdue projects can now be downloaded from our statistics page, which can be found here.