Reading time: 1 min.
Crowdstate now requires all investors to verify their identities to ensure security and prevent fraud.
Currently, it’s not possible to create new investment accounts or use Autoinvest without verifying your identity. After 1 month you aren’t able to submit an investment application or transfer money to a bank account, so here’s a short instruction on how to do it straight away.
- Make sure your name under “My Profile” matches with your name on your document.
- Google Chrome works the best.
- You need to use a camera (web camera on your laptop or comuper, phone camera or camera on your tablet.)
If you don’t have an investment account
Set up Google Authenticator OR confirm your phone number.
When you wish to invest or change your investment account details you don’t have to wait for the SMS code, you can just confirm your actions by using Google Authenticator. It’s especially handy while being abroad.
How to enable two-factor authentication?
- Install a Google Authenticator app on your Android or iOS device if you don’t already have one. If you need help getting started, please see Google’s Support Page.
- Open “Profile” and “Validation and contract signing method” in your Crowdestate account and scan the QR code with the Google Authenticator app.
- Enter the Two-factor authentication code provided by the Google Authenticator app
All set. Now proceed by following the steps shown below.
If you have an investment account
1. Go to your ‘Profile’ and look for ‘Identity verification’.
2. Agree with the terms and conditions and press on the blue ‘Veriff’ button.
After what you will be forwarded to Veriff’s page, where you need to select a document you’d like to use for verifying – ID card, passport or drivers license.
3. After pressing ‘Confirm’ you can see all the steps you need to follow to take a portrait and a document photo.
4. In the end, you are able to see all the pictures you took, and if you wish you can retake them.
5. In case everything is OK, just press ‘Confirm’ and wait for the confirmation email.
When your identity has been verified, you can create an investment account or proceed with your current account.
Company’s investment account
Go to your investment account settings (‘Overview’ – ‘Settings’ – ‘Edit account settings’), add additional documents and wait for the confirmation email.
In case of questions or you need some help, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll help you out.
Time to verify! 🙂